Want a free way to market your business? What about on Facebook? Whilst you might not use Facebook for your social networking, its almost a given that some of your potential customers are users.
Facebook have some great ways you can market you business including the Share button which can be built into your website allowing people to post your website to their profile and traditional pay per action style ads with advanced targeting.
You can create a company page from when logged into your profile by clicking on the Advertising link in the footer. By choosing a category, naming the page, and completing a number of fields, your page will be created. You can then share it with others, and they can choose to become 'Fans' of your 'Page'
As people become fans of your company's page, it will pop up on their news feed, revealing to the rest of their Facebook friends that you have added the page. It then links the page name with your page, driving more people to click on the link to your page and have a look.
To make your Facebook page really useful as a marketing tool, you will need to add a range of content to make it appealing:
- Discuss your products and services using the wall and discussion board to get valuable feedback.
- Upload videos about your products or services.
- Upload photos and tag your fans to generate subtle publicity in their Photo feeds.
- Share details of your events.
- Set up an RSS feed of your website or blog updates so the latest content from your business is available to your fans.
- Post client testimonials.
- Encourage existing clients to become your fan on Facebook to generate a sense of community.
Find out more about Toolkit Websites, Web Design in Southampton, Hampshire, UK and how they can help your business grow.